August 2015 – Present
– Office Manager and Inside Sales.
Century 21 1s Choice Realty
April 2014 – Present
– Assisting buyers, sellers and investors in Real Estate decisions and transactions.
– Handling incoming leads and following up with online data base management system.
– Continuous correspondence with clients and supplying market analysis as needed.
Keller Williams Realty San Diego Central Coastal
October 2012 – March 2014
– Successful negotiation and communication skills.
– Proficient in marketing strategies, blogging, advertising and networking.
– Acquisition and retention of long term, quality buyer clients for team.
Realtor at Century 21 – 1st Choice Pacific
February 2007 – October 2012
– Successfully closing multiple transactions within six months of joining C21 part-time.
– Assist clientele in making wise investment decisions when purchasing and selling a property.
– Manage entire sales cycle including contracts, inspections, and escrow responsibilities.
– Specialize in Short Sale transactions till close of escrow.
Executive Assistant at Global Financial & Consulting, Inc
January 2004 – October 2010 (6 years 10 months)
– Provided support to CEO of a multi-million dollar investment management organization.
– Worked closely with fellow administrative personnel and associates including property management team, attorneys’, certified public accountants’ and auditors’ to ensure coordinated efforts at all levels of management for optimal collaboration.
– Personally handled confidential matters for CEO, including billing and family responsibilities.
– Worked closely with CEO and Bookkeeper to maintain monthly budget for company.
Administrator at Pearl-Habara Farms, Inc
March 2008 – October 2010 (2 years 8 months)
– Proactive and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and respond/adapt to shifting/evolving priorities.
– Conducted communications with overseas investors pertaining to million dollar projects.
– Organized executive documentation to sustain efficient company operations.
– Provided updates, quotes, and bids for vendors.
– Handled insurance benefits, 401 compensation and OSHA file.
Operations Manager at New Millennium Securities, LLC
September 1997 – December 2003 (6 years 4 months)
– Directed Operations with security companies involving assets, stocks, and insurance.
– Processed and handled highly sensitive materials in a confidential manner.
– Managed multiple responsibilities and met defined operational deadlines.
– Handled the overall administration subsidiary for brokers’ in multiple branches.
– Proficiently passed yearly audits.
Anthony Schools – Department of Real Estate
– A Kaplan Professional Company, Graduated with Realtor Sales License #01756305 valid 06/2014
– Notary Public for the State of California, Commission #01756305 expires 12/2014
Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher, Quickbooks, Google Documents, Data Processing, able to work independently; can adapt at developing and maintaining administrative processes, and organizational objectives. Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex and deadline-driven operations. Technologically savvy with copiers, printers, scanners, faxes and type 55 wpm.